Reserve your spot now for the 2018 Season!
North of Northport, Michigan, near the tip of the Leelanau Peninsula, nestled in the deep woods, you will find a tranquil haven on a private beach in a beautiful cove on Grand Traverse Bay. This cozy 1,700 sq. ft. beach cottage, just 30 feet from the water, offers flexible sleeping arrangements in three bedrooms on two floors.
|• Master Bedroom (upstairs): 1 queen bed, 2 day beds
|• Guest Bedroom (upstairs): 1 queen bed, 2 day beds
|• Bunkroom (main floor): 4 twin beds (including 1 bunk bed)
|• Maximum number of occupants (including children): 6
|• 2 full baths
|• Baseboard heat
You can walk the beach for miles! Or spend a quiet afternoon on the front deck listening to the wind whispering through the trees as the Lake Michigan waves lap the shore. Enjoy the views of Grand Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan, Charlevoix and Great Lakes shipping (charcoal grill, patio table and chairs provided).
Activities and Attractions . . .
- 8 miles north of the beautiful harbor town of Northport
- 19 miles north of Suttons Bay
- 40 acre nature preserve within easy walking distance
- 3 miles to Woolsey Airport w/private plane landing strip
- 5 miles to Christmas Cove
- 20 miles to Leeland's "Fish Town"
- 40 miles to Glen Arbor
- 45 miles to Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore
- 2 miles to Grand Traverse Lighthouse Museum
- 5 miles to Leelanau Sands Casino
- Restaurants in Northport, Leland, Suttons Bay, and Glen Arbor
- Close to area wineries and orchards
- Sailing, kayaking and windsurfing (with your own equipment)
- Shopping, fishing, boating, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, festivals and much more!
Drive Times . . .
- Ann Arbor - 5 hr
- Lansing - 4 hr 20 min
- Grand Rapids - 3 hr 30 min
- Birmingham - 5 hr
- Toledo - 5 hr 30 min
- Ft. Wayne - 6 hr